This website is run by H.L Day and if you visit this site, you automatically agree with the collection and use of your data. This website uses log data (IP address, amongst others) to track and collect data. The information may be used by me for marketing purposes (including third party websites, like Facebook) but won’t be used by anyone else. I never, ever provide your personal data to third parties other than for my own marketing purposes, unless required by law.
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
- when you sign up for my newsletter we collect your email address;
- when you fill out the contact form, we collect your name and your email address along with any information you provide in the text box.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
This site has outbound links to other websites, like Amazon, Obviously, I’m not responsible for what they show you or do with your data. As soon as you leave my site, my responsibility ends.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, H.L Day, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at h.l.day101:gmail.com